Waiting for Paperwork
So You Can Send Invoices?
Stop Waiting & Get Paid Faster!
DPS scans paperwork in the field,
so you can receive it immediately.
DPS Mobile was developed to compliment the DiSC Mobile platform, allowing your drivers to scan paperwork and deliver it to your TMS immediately. Enabling drivers to scan documents in the field will greatly improve your back-office efficiency, by eliminating the need for you to scan paperwork after the driver returns it to the office.
More importantly, because you won’t be waiting for documents, you'll be able to decrease the turn-around time at which you invoice your customers. The entire workflow is simplified. Your drivers arrive on-site, scan any paperwork, complete the delivery, and depart. You now have all of the necessary paperwork and details provided by DiSC and DPS, and you can invoice your customer immediately.
Lastly, it's not just documents that DPS can capture. Drivers can also acquire photos of load, chassis, and container damage, tire conditions, or anything else they would like to document. It's a great way for drivers to protect themselves in equipment disputes.
Key Features Include:
- Allow drivers to easily scan paperwork from the field, as they receive it.
- Documents and photos are immediately available in your TMS, allowing dispatch and drivers to stay in-sync.
- Drivers can easily document damaged loads or poor equipment conditions, providing liability protection for the drivers.
- Free up office staff by greatly reducing the amount of paperwork that has to be manually scanned after the driver completes the shipment.
- Multi-page document support.