Where & When?
If you don't know where your drivers are, or when they'll be arriving, you need activeMAP.
When it comes to activeMAP, it's honestly pretty simple. If you want to know where your drivers are, what they’re working on, and have an ETA to their next location, then activeMAP is for you. Working in conjunction with our DiSC Mobile app, you can easily see where your drivers are at any given time.
Unlike the GPS tracking provided by ELD systems, which only tracks the vehicle's location, the activeMAP interface was designed with your dispatchers in mind, providing location data that is within the context of the shipment the driver is working on. It's simple to locate any driver, view the details of the shipment they’re working on, and even message them right from the map interface.
Additionally, you can easily create geofences and assign various triggers (Auto-Arrive, Auto-Depart, Delay Notifications). And because we know you can’t always be at your computer, we've also included a variety of email and SMS alerts, so you can easily maintain real-time situation awareness right from your phone.
Key Features Include:
- Quickly locate any driver, and view the details of the shipment they’re working on.
- Create Geo-Fences with automated triggers (Auto-Arrive, Auto-Depart, Delay Notifications).
- Search by Driver, Shipment ID, Container Number, and more.
- View historical driver trails, including speed, and activities.
- Driver Trail Comparison View (compare multiple driver histories).
- View Arrive, Update, & Depart Actions by Location.
- Dwell Time and Fence-Time Reports.